Course Dates11 October, 2020 - 31 October, 2020
Course Dates DetailsOnline Learning 11/17/18th and On-course 26-29th October
Course Times16th: 6.00 - 8.30pm online
17th: 9.30 - 12.00noon online
18th: 9.30 - 12.00noon online
Face to Face =
25th 9.00 – 2.00pm
26th 11.00 – 7.00pm
27th 11.00 – 7.00pm
28th 11.00 – 7.00pm
29th 11.00 - 7.00pm
Please note, these times may be subject to change. We will let you know if this is the case.
- Learners must be 16 years of age on the first day of their course
- No formal entry requirements
- No prior teaching experience is needed.
- Able to swim, even if it’s only a little way!
- Excited about inspiring young children to swim ‘the Becky way’
- You will need to have an enhanced DBS before the start date of the course, if you don't then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£350.00 which includes all learning resources and registration costs
What will the course offer
About your tutor, Kelly
Kelly has been an Swim England tutor since 2007 and has worked in vocational training and workforce development ever since. Her career in swimming spans almost two decades, including varied and diverse roles such as lead teacher at the University of Wales, Swimming Development Officer for Local Authority, Regional and National Roles with Swim England, Commercial, Operational and Quality Lead roles for various training providers. Qualified in tutoring, assessing, quality assurance and learning & Development and committed to developing great people, Kelly brings a range of experience, energy and determination to our provision, enabling our learners to be inspired and have confidence in their new skills and opportunities.