Course Dates20 December, 2020 - 20 December, 2020
Course Dates DetailsOngoing - Enrol any time
Course TimesFlexible to complete in your own time and pace
- Learners must be 16 years old at date of enrolment.
- Learners must be able to communicate effectively in English (Reading, Speaking, Listening and Writing).
- Learners can be based in any location, worldwide.
- Learners must be able to evidence they have a role in the workplace.
- It is recommended that learners have experience in a swimming environment, including but not limited to swimming teacher, assistant, helper, coach, swimming coordinator, lifeguard, duty manager, general manager, swim school owner.
- Learners will need to have access to a laptop or device and internet connection
£84.00 which includes all learning resources and registration costs
What will the course offer
RELOAD is designed to be completed at your own pace and in your own time, being flexible for today's circusmtances. Although everyone learns differently we would suggest the whole package will require up to 8 of learning.
Once you have enrolled, within 48 hours we will send you your START UP pack to give access to the learning and information, you can RELOAD & LEARN at your own pace, access our RELOAD SUPPORT as needed before completing your FINAL DESTINATION and achieving your qualification.
safety, get QUALIFIED and with us
About your tutor, Kelly
Kelly has been an Swim England tutor since 2007 and has worked in vocational training and workforce development ever since. Her career in swimming spans almost two decades, including varied and diverse roles such as lead teacher at the University of Wales, Swimming Development Officer for Local Authority, Regional and National Roles with Swim England, Commercial, Operational and Quality Lead roles for various training providers. Qualified in tutoring, assessing, quality assurance and learning & Development and committed to developing great people, Kelly brings a range of experience, energy and determination to our provision, enabling our learners to be inspired and have confidence in their new skills and opportunities.